Experience our best ever desktop accounting solution designed exclusively for accountants.
More time-saving features
Merge duplicate vendors, multi-monitor support, search, and deleting transactions in bulk will save you valuable time and help you better serve your clients.
Quickly merge duplicate vendors
- A single, consolidated view makes vendor management easy.
- Search and sort to identify duplicate vendors, designate the master vendor, and merge up to four records at a time.
Increase your productivity with Multi-Monitor support
- Tailor your monitor setup to your workstyle
- Work in QuickBooks more efficiently with multi-monitor viewing
Save time with easier, faster search.
- Search between a range of values to find a transaction, instead of having to remember the exact amount.
- Locate accounts, items and clients faster by typing in a partial name and having QuickBooks fill in the rest.
Delete or void transactions in bulk.
- Filter transactions to find the right ones to delete or void.
- See which transactions are linked to others before deleting them.
- Safeguard your data with integrated backup.
- Windows 7 SP1, 8.1 Update 1, or Windows 10 update/version supported by Microsoft
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 or SP2, 2012 R2, or 2016
- 2.4 GHz processor
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
- 4x DVD-ROM drive (unless user is downloading from Intuit server)
- Payroll and online features require Internet access (1 Mbps recommended speed)
- Product registration required
- Optimized for 1280×1024 screen resolution or higher. Supports one Workstation Monitor, plus up to 2 extended monitors. Optimized for Default DPI settings.
Integration with other software
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2010 SP2 – 2016, or Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
- E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2010-2016, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, GmailTM, and Outlook.com®, other SMTP-supporting e-mail clients. Integration with QuickBooks POS 18.0.
- Transfer data from Quicken 2016-2018, QuickBooks Mac 2016 and Microsoft Excel 2010 SP2, 2013, 2016, Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
Internet Explorer 11 (32-bit)
Questions? Give us a call or you may send us a message .