Technical Support Representatives will provide technical and network problem resolution to end-users (customers) by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions. Support will be provided by clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner.
- Deliver service and support to end-users via remote connection or over the Internet;
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, email clients and more
- Research required information using available resources
- Follow standard processes and procedures
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource
- Accurately process and record all transactions using a computer and designated tracking software
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have an understanding of computer hardware and software
- Manage customer questions directly via telephone or e-mail.
- May also write manuals for and train users in the use of new hardware and software.
- Must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree
- Applicants must be willing to work in Mandaluyong City
- At least 1+ years experience working in an IT related company
- Project Management skills
- Full-Time position available.